Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pecha Kucha Update





Let me start by saying Pecha Kucha! It's such a fun thing to say!
pecha kucha
     So far I am doing pretty good on this project. It intimidates me but I will survive! In any situation I am always intimidated and get nervous when I know I am being timed. Usually I take longer to do things so having a time limit gives me anxiety. For this project it won't be too bad because I obviously know the information since it is from my own experiences and its in front of a group of people I have gotten to know and talk to alot. It'll probably happen like this.. I'll be totally confident and ready to get it over with and wow the class until two minutes before I present. Then I'll be freaking out on the inside but will try to hide it from sight as much as I can. Just wait hahaa.

Pecha Kucha, à l’origine     For this Pecha Kucha, I will be working by myself and focusing on Delpit with a little bit of Rodriguez and possibly Finn. I have some examples that will fit nicely. There are two main things that I want to address in my Pecha Kucha. One is the teacher that I have been assisting the the classroom that I have been assigned to. She proves one of Delpit's ideas to be true. Another  is a couple students in particular who were lost either in translation (an Aria moment like the father) or who acted as though she understood the concept that I was explaining, but didn't and kept trying. 
get stressed out whenever I eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Don’t ...
what-to-do-when-you-have-too-many-ideas-and-not-enough-time.jpg     My main problem is choosing which stories or what to use as my focus since there is so much I can say. I will definitely have the teacher be one focus and a student story to follow. Now words and pictures.. Ahh!               
    

No comments:

Post a Comment